It’s December. For some people that means they have all of their holiday shopping done and wrapped, and for others, it is a reminder that they really need to get moving. Are you scrambling trying to find the right gift for someone in your life? Sometimes the less conventional gifts are the best. Have you thought outside of the box? Let us help you. Would a grill make the perfect holiday gift for someone in your life?
What do you get a person who already seems to have everything?
It seems like we all have that one person in our lives who is next to impossible to buy a gift for because they have everything they appear to need. It can take some thought coming up with a gift idea for them, but have you thought of all options? Do they love to grill? If so, a grill may make the perfect holiday gift for them. If they already have an amazing grill, what about getting them a grilling care pack with accessories and other items to elevate their grilling game? We have some ideas that may help you out.
Would a grill make the perfect holiday gift for someone in your life?
We know, we know, it’s December in Northeast Ohio, so one of the last things you may be thinking about is grilling, but grilling doesn’t just have to be something you do in the summer. With the right grill and tools, you can enjoy grilled food all year round. Let’s review some grill gift ideas that can change a person’s grilling game before they know it.
- Pellet Grill: Just because a person already has a grill, doesn’t mean they have one that works in all climates and provides unrivaled flavors. In the Ohio and Pennsylvania colder months, it can get brutally cold, so you need to find a grill that can withstand the elements and keep your food warm. Pellet grills are the most reliable for getting the job done in chilly weather. Pellet grills utilize ignited wood pellets and a system of fans to heat food to a specific temperature, much like a convection oven. Pellet grills can be used to smoke, grill, bake, and braise food. A pellet grill is different from the standard gas and charcoal grills, that many people are used to, and could make the perfect holiday gift for someone.
- Smoker: If you have someone in your life who loves to grill, chances are, they also would love to use a smoker. One of our favorite smokers is the Big Green Egg. This outdoor cooking system is much more than just your regular grill or smoker; it is designed to be stronger, more durable, and provide better heat retention than any other outdoor cooker on the market. A Big Green Egg can be used has a high-temperature grill, roaster, low and slow smoker, and even an outdoor oven. Not only can you use this cooking system for just about anything, it is guaranteed to last a lifetime, is built with state-of-the-art ceramic patented technology to provide the best thermal properties, it is quick and easy to start, has precise temperature control, is easy to clean, and is ready to use during any season of the year.
- Grill Thermometer: As mentioned, not only would a grill make the perfect holiday gift, so would some grilling accessories. Having food cooked to perfection is likely extremely important for the grill lover in your life, and with today’s technologies there are instant read thermometers, infrared thermometers, WiFi thermometers, and more that can help a person do the trick. Every great grill master needs at least one (if not many) reliable meat thermometers on hand to check internal temperatures and prevent overcooking.
- Utensils: It’s highly likely that if you have someone who loves to grill in your life that they already have grilling utensils; however, have you noticed they are looking rather rough or they never seem to have enough? Do they have meat claws, a basting brush, a burger press, a meat injector, a grilling pan, or something else that you are sure they need? Do they have enough sets of tongs, spatulas, and grill forks? By gifting someone that perfect grill accessory that they never knew they even needed, you could give them the best gift they receive this holiday season.
- Sauces, Seasonings, and Rubs: To be a true grill master, a person needs to make some of the best tasting foods, and to do that, they need grilling sauces, seasonings, and rubs. There are so many options out there when it comes to this. You can create a large gift basket filled with different types and flavors and make the perfect holiday gift for that someone who loves to grill. Create a variety that will have their and your taste buds dancing.
Would a grill make the perfect holiday gift for someone in your life? When it comes to gifts for a grill lover, you have options. From new grills to grill covers, you can find a grilling gift that is either really large or much smaller.
Litehouse Pools & Spas has the grills and smokers that that someone special has been dreaming about. At Litehouse Pools & Spas we have a variety of grill and smoker options to keep Northeast Ohio and Erie, PA grilling all year round, even in colder weather, and accessories and seasonings. Find that perfect grilling holiday gift at one of our locations or online today.