HeatTrak Power Unit for Residential Mats
Store Pickup Only
63 in stock
Every HeatTrak System requires at least one Power Unit. This outdoor-safe unit comes with 6′ of cord and contains an inline Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) to safely connect your home’s exterior outlet to your system of connected mats.
For Stair and Walkway Mats Systems, order one Power Unit (HR-P) for every location of mats and every configuration of mats up to 14-amps. Power Units are included with Entrance, Mobility Ramps, and Driveway Mats and do not need to be ordered separately.
- Put snow removal convenience at your fingertips with a HeatTrak Snow & Ice Melting Driveway Mat. Driveway mats are reliable, durable, and ready when the storm hits to melt 2″ (5 cm) of snow per hour.
HeatTrak Snow & Power Unit features include:
- 6′ (183 cm) cord
- Engineered to be left outdoors all season long
- Built-in Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI)
- Light Tester included
- Powers up to 14-amps of Snow Mat Melting Mats
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
There are no reviews yet.