Raypak 50K BTU Compact Series Digital Heat Pump
Store Pickup Only
11 in stock
The Raypak Compact Series heat pump pool heater is the perfect solution for above-ground pools and smaller in-ground pools. With its smaller footprint and robust construction, no other manufacturer delivers a competitive product with full featured design elements. The same components that are used in all of their larger heat pumps are used in the Compact Series. Raypak has not cut any corners or sacrificed performance in this smaller collection of high performance heat pumps. The Compact Series has an all metal cabinet construction and the same warranty its bigger brothers share. Take a really close look at the Raypak Compact Series and you will truly see that there is no comparison. Features:
- Exclusive DuraSteelT Powder-Coated Cabinet Polyester powder-coated, non-corrosive cabinet is more durable than plastic heat pump cabinets. Same rugged steel construction used by all the major air conditioner manufacturers.
- Evaporator Coils
- Large Air Coils Raised lanced-fin design maximizes heating at lower temperatures. Raypak engineered coils are highly optimized to meet the specific design requirements. From the proper fins per inch to advanced distribution circuiting. Raypak is the only heat pump pool heater company to actually manufacture their own coils.
- Venturi Fan Cowling High-capacity 3000-cfm fan provides unrestricted air flow for better heating. Precision engineered and manufactured cabinet design eliminates unwanted air gaps. This means more air over the coil which translates to greater efficiency
- Scroll Compressor Scroll compressors are quiet and efficient compared to piston-type compressors. They provide higher efficiency, lower sound levels, superior durability and unsurpassed reliability. The unique design of a scroll compressor actually wears in over time, not out!
- Heat Exchanger
- Spiral Titanium Tube The spiral titanium-tube heat exchanger provides a corrosion-free waterway that can withstand the abuses of harsh pool chemistry. The spiral tube helps reduce deposit build-up and increases efficiency by performing a “scoop-and-lift” action.
- Plumbing Connections Offset 1 1/2″ PVC union connections are included for ease of installation.
- Dual Thermostats Allows separate pool and spa temperature settings.
- Exclusive Direct-Set Thermostat The direct-set thermostat is easy to use; the temperature settings are right on the dial. This eliminates the guesswork involved compared with some dials that use a gradient or blue-to-red “swoosh”.
- Remote/Local Switch Compatible with the latest automated pool control systems. Exclusive remote/local switch ends the conflict between outside control systems and the heat pump control system. Great for troubleshooting.
- Diagnostic Lights Six LED diagnostic lights keep you informed about the heat pump pool heater operation Power on, water flow, heat demand, compressor delay, defrost active, low refrigerant pressure.
- Controls – Digital
- Pool/Spa Control Your digital heat pump pool heater can be set to have a different target temperatures for your pool and your spa. This allows you to dial in just the right spa temperature and never have to adjust it again. The pool can be set to a lower, more energy saving temperature.
- Remote Compatible The digital heat pump pool heater can be easily controlled by most two-wire and three-wire remote systems.
- On Board Diagnostics Tells the homeowner if there is a problem. Provides the service technician with detailed diagnostic information.
There are no reviews yet.